Every Blue Giant Lift Table is manufactured to the highest ANSI standards and designed with dedicated attention to operator use and safety.
1,800 a 9,000 kg de Carga
Existing OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health
- Administration) regulations require employers to:
- AVOID the need for hazardous manual handling as far as reasonably practicable.
- Reduce the risk of injury from hazardous manual handling as far as reasonably practicable.
- ASSESS the risk of injury from any hazardous manual handling that can’t be avoided.
- Limit lifting at 50 lbs (23 kg) maximum for men and 35 lb (16kg) maximum for women.
Work Smart - Not Hard with a Blue Giant Lift Table
- UL/CSA approved motor and electrical components.
- Velocity fuses on each cylinder to prevent platform free-fall for added operator safety.
- Remote power pack is factory tested and prewired complete with
- NEMA standard hand held push button control.
- All Blue Giant Lift Tables have scissor legs made of solid plate steel for maximum rigidity.
- Reliable Blue Giant lift cylinders provide years of trouble free operation. A hard chrome ram and self adjusting polyurethane seals assure long life and reduced maintenance.
- Pivot points are fitted with life-time lubricated bearings or ten on coated bushings to ensure smooth, maintenance free operation.
- Hard chromed pivot pins are further evidence of the quality built into each lift table.
- Heavy duty torque tubes join the solid steel plate scissor legs assuring ultimate rigidity over full range of travel.
- Unique center ram thrust brackets designed to geometrically give best possible lifting capacity.
- The smooth deck plate is heavily reinforced including the peripheral members that are welded as a one piece platform to meet/exceed rated capacities.
- Electrical trip bar is mounted on all four sides of the table, stopping the downward travel of the unit upon contact with an obstruction. A recommended option for all open and pit installed units.